I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, August 15, 2004 at 2:14 PM

its raining men

PARTY TIME!!! I wonder what the neighbors think of us parading around our yard in formal wear and taking pictures. Actually, I wonder what the neighbors think of us period because we frequently do odd things. like have a formal dinner party. I didnt get to wear my barbie dress though because the zipper is broken. And i have to get my dress dry cleaned again because my dress and carries hard cranberry lemonade had its own party. and there is pink all over my dress. But thats ok because it was a good time. I made french toast for breakfast at 1 pm. because thats when everybody finally got up. Except me, I spent the morning talking with my family online. And then my dad called me to give me the weather forcast for the week.


a bunch of child molesters....they went to Family Video, and came home with these sunglasses on....

Post a Comment