I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, August 11, 2004 at 11:16 AM

up north pictures.....and me discussing my boring life while i wait for Jenny to finish taking a shower....

I know it was like months ago that we went up north, but Juliane just loaded her pics on my computer, and I am bored out of my mind, so I thought i would put some on here. Plus the only other recent pictures I have is from when we moved, and jenny put those in her blog. And so I see no reason for me to do it to. Since if you know me, you know Jenny. Thats just how it works.

Today is my day off so me and Jenny are going to the big city of a-town to look for cheap prom dresses and to kinkos cuz thats where we hang out. and I have to go to 3-D cuz I lost the bead in my barbell (scotch tape works wonders) and I have to go get my prescriptions and my dress from the drycleaners. oh and go to the bank. Basically, I have a lot of places to go and they are all places in appleton. No, wait, I have to return a movie at the Family Video here in Oshkosh. Carrie works a million and a half hours this week (no lie, all her days are 10 hour shifts) and so that means i am not really going to see her much until Saturday when i get done working at 530. My room is a fire hazard, according to Shannon. And Karma, she looked for a fire. Karma is one of my favorite kids because she says things like, "that guy talks funny. and hes kinda tiny" or "trees give us our air" "grandma lets me keep my poptart in the fridge" "you can call me ice cube" etc etc. I get paid this friday. cool huh? I am going to go eat a cookie.


theres nothing like a bunch of drunk girls doing sparklers in the middle of the night....

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, louboutin shoes, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike free, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany and co, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, prada handbags, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, longchamp, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses  

~

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, hollister, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, barbour jackets, links of london, canada goose, pandora charms, canada goose uk, swarovski, ray ban, converse outlet, nike air max, vans, gucci, barbour, replica watches, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, coach outlet, converse, ugg boots uk, canada goose outlet, doke gabbana outlet, doudoune canada goose, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, moncler, lancel, pandora charms  

~

Post a Comment