I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, April 01, 2005 at 2:28 PM

Its my birthday week

I had a very good birthday. VERY GOOD.

Here are the things I learned -

1. JESUS HAS HIGHLIGHTS
2. Be careful when taking out your contacts. Because when you wake up in the morning, chances are that you tore one and the other one is completely missing.
3. It's better to take your party earrings out before bed, so you don't have to search for them.
4. Don't be surprised if your roommates wake you up by throwing jelly beans at your bedroom window.
5. If you forget your camera, make plans to reinact the whole night. Just to get it on film.
6. You are better off not going to class.
7. You know you are pretty wasted when you yell out, "DRUNK JON BON JOVI, GET BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!"
8. We're going home. Where are we going? We're going to Alonzo's.
9. Is that an ATM? My pin is my boss's phone number!
10. You can spell my name with a silent H. Happy Birthday Khristin.

Post a Comment