I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 12:48 AM

get ready, it's a long one

I just got done with another 11 hour workday. 130pm to 1230 am makes for a long day. Nicotine has never tasted as good as when I walked out the door tonight. I am not saying I endorse smoking, but a girl can't help herself once in a while. Especially when that girl is me. You would think I would have learned after the whole sleeve/hole incident last week.

At Curves they are having a winter/pre-christmas craft sale. I am thinking about talking to Shelly about getting some of my jewelry in there. When I worked out today I went around three times. I wasn't aware I would get more of a workout at Dick's Sporting Goods. It's not fun to vacum an entire (ok, well half) store. I have a 10 hour shift thursday, you can just shoot me now and get it over with.

I am dressed monochromatic in white, from my hat to my jacket to my pants to my socks. I am not sure if the Fab Five would hate me or love me right now. I have stiches in my mouth. I made Jenny look at them because they are falling out too quickly. My cheeks are still a little swollen. I feel like a chipmunk, only I am not a rabid animal. I might be allergic to angora, because my new hat makes my forehead itch. I am not too down with the fact that it is made out of rabbit hair. But it was just so pretty I had to buy it. Yes, I am compulsive when I shop.

I have a paper I should be writing and a story I need to start; instead I am sucked in to the world of blogging. Well, that and my backpack is on the other side of the room. On the day after Thanksgiving (known as Black Friday in the retail world) I work 14 hours between the two jobs. And Saturday again too. All these hours are going to pay for my $2000 car debt, my surgery last week, my physical therapy, my massive credit card debt, all the alcohol I can drink, my ticket to the new Harry Potter movie, etc. etc. It's snowing. Whenever I think of snow I think of the Raffi Christmas cd my mom and dad have. Max and Val loved that cd and made me bring it everytime I was there in the winter. I always get Raffi songs stuck in my head at Christmas time. I love pudding. In the last week, I have had two different people comment to me about my bad karma and offer to buy me a good luck charm. Only bad things happen to me, one right after another. I am out of dental floss.

If Amy Grant came to the big city of OshVegas, I don't know what my three wishes would be. One girl got a pony. Do you know what word I have been over using? "Ahhhhh......" It just makes for a nice intro into a dramatic sentence. And I tend to be overly dramatic out of sheer boredom and a strange sense of humor. If I ever get arrested, I am going to plead insanity. I dont think it can be argued against. Seriously. It's snowing. Peace out.

Post a Comment