I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, May 03, 2004 at 3:28 PM

ok so i had an idiot moment driving home from school today.....well ok heres the thing. one time last year when me and jenny were driving to minnesota, i had this big cut on my lip because i was attacked by my spiral notebook and the wire in my notebook left a nice cut on my lip. and we were in her car, driving and stuff, and i was looking out the passenger window, and i was licking the cut on my lip because it hurt. we drove past a truck and the guy started honking at us, and i realized it was because i was licking my lip and staring right at him. but anyways today for some reason i was driving home and i am still not sure why, but my mouth was wide open and i was driving with my tounge sticking out. and then i realized how much of an idiot i looked like and i laughed at myself. i hate it when i start laughing and there is no one else there to see what is so funny. and that was the highlight of my day

Post a Comment