I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, August 19, 2004 at 2:21 AM

ink. its our middle name.

You are probably wondering what I am doing at the wee hours of the morning. (Well its not quite the wee hours but it is close enough). Me and Jenny have been scrapbooking all night, that is, after we got back from bowling in Hilbert. But before all this, Jenny made me a romantic candle lit dinner. It came complete with mood music. Just so you are not confused, my night went in this order - dinner, bowling, scrapbooking.

And now guess what I am going to do - go to bed. Why, you might ask. Well, because tomarrow (or today, however you look at it), I am going to a Doors concert with my whole entire family. Its not really "the Doors", as Jim Morrison is dead. But it is two of the doors members, a different drummer (I guess the drummer didnt like the idea of resurrecting the Doors), and the lead singer from the Cult (I believe, I may be wrong since I am not obsessed over the Doors and I cant really remember what my sister told me one of the 12 times I asked). So it will be an eventful day. If I lived in a nutshell, I could sum up my life for you like this.

Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, north face, converse pas cher, vans pas cher, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, mulberry, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, coach factory outlet, michael kors, true religion jeans, michael kors, burberry, vanessa bruno, nike blazer, new balance pas cher, coach purses, true religion jeans, nike free, kate spade handbags, longchamp pas cher, hogan, louboutin pas cher, timberland, lacoste pas cher, oakley pas cher, lululemon, sac longchamp, air max, ray ban pas cher, air force, hermes, north face, coach outlet, true religion outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, hollister, nike free run uk, tn pas cher, sac guess, nike roshe run, ray ban uk  

~

Post a Comment