I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, September 09, 2004 at 7:14 PM

i think were alone now

I went to the doctor yesterday. My pelvic bone was sitting crooked in my body. So he snapped it back into place. And everything hurts worse today because of that. But he said I will be all better. Except I almost puked again today. Other than that my life has been pretty much on the boring side. Oshkosh can get real lonely when you dont know anyone and your roomates go to p-ville EVERY WEEKEND. But now Juliane lives in Oshkosh, and I already warned her that she is pretty much stuck hanging out with me every weekend that they are gone. Well and she has to hang out with me at other times too since we are friends and stuff. I am so drugged up right now from all my prescribtions that this morning I was just completey confused at work. Yeah so Walgreens told me that my insurance wouldnt cover one of my prescribtions, so they charged me $20 more for it. So yesterday I spent a total of $65 just on drugs. The prescription kind. Thats one thing I dont enjoy about being all grown up, is getting sick and having to spend a million dollars a month on prescriptions. Do you know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would buy a boat and live on it. Like Bo Brady used to.

Post a Comment