I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, September 17, 2004 at 1:43 AM

i think were alone now

i went to bed last night only to find the furby in my bed. he is still on my computer desk but he is sleeping soundly. Just like I will be fairly soon. Ive given up on homework for the day, since I spent my early evening avoiding homework. But I bought a real shiny folder. And a tacky 80s folder. And a pretty purple pen. And then I did some german in purple pen. Then I quit. Lame story, huh. My tounge hurts. I got to stop licking things. Like my bra wire, and the tire gauge and my new pen. We walked our bikes, all three of us, together. We walked our bikes all the way down the road. I think that looked strange. Very strange. I wish we had another Furby so that they could talk and play together. I think the furby is mad at me cuz he isnt waking up. Dead Furby. 4 days until I can shower without wearing a rubber glove. Carrie gets the pleasure of living with the neighbors tv on. I aspire to be an astronaut so that I can get paid for sleeping standing up. I need a major, any suggestions that arent lame are helpful. Today Carrie pointed out how old ladyish I am. And its true, thats the sad part. Pretty soon I am going to be beating the neighbor kids with my cane. You got blueberry syurp on my safari jacket.

Blogger menna said...

شركة تعقيم في عجمان
شركات التعقيم المعتمدة من بلدية عجمان
 

~

Post a Comment