I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, October 11, 2004 at 2:02 PM

my brother must have magnetized the floor

I had the strangest dream last night. I had transfered colleges (I am trying to be carrie you know), and I was wandering around my new campus when I got lost outside and ended up sitting on a couch (outside in a park) in between a little girl and an old lady. I watched the little girl, she killed this man that was laying on the ground, and started eating from his stomach. After she finished eating the man's guts, she pulled out one of those 80's gigantic cell phones and called 911. She said, "I think I have a problem." and they said, "Are you hurt?" "No" "Then what is your problem?" And she was like, "Well there was this man running through the park and he stopped so I killed him and ate his body." And the 911 lady was like, "Oh, that is a problem. Did you cook him or eat him raw?" (I dont know why they would ask that over the phone, but she totally did). And the little girl was like, "Well, it wasnt raw. He cooked himself inside his stomach. He warmed it all up inside his stomach for me, so he wasnt raw..." and she just kept saying that. Then she got off the phone, and the old lady that was sitting on the couch started pushing me towards the little girl, and she was like, "heres another one for you" and so the little girl was trying to grab me and eat me. And that was that.

Post a Comment