I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Saturday, September 25, 2004 at 3:58 AM

cant touch this

Im bored. Its just about 4 am. My roomates are gone. Juliane went to bed. And, as I was leaving her house, I was thinking, Im wide awake, so I will just go home and watch tv. I forgot we dont have cable. So I am trying to entertain myself with the internet, but the internet is not as cool when you have no money to buy anything. Its real cold in my room. But I am too lazy to get up and put my bathrobe on. I broke a nail at TJ Maxx this week. I bit my tounge like last week and it is still swollen. And it hurts to eat sugar.

I hate it when you are sitting in class and the girl behind you is talking about how one of her friends cheated on his girlfriend last night. First of all, the classroom is not the place to be discussing the issue. And second, I have no compassion towards anyone who cheats. If you do that, you got a slap in the face coming. And thats that.

Another thing that really irritates me are those people who are all talk. Like they sit there and share their opinion on something, and are all riled up over it, but then take no action. For example, the presidential election. I think that if you are going to discuss politics at all, you should vote in the election. Because what is the point of supporting a canidate and then not even voting? Thats like saying, I really want some of that chocolate cake over there, but I am not going to get up and do anything about it. The only reason I refered to chocolate cake is because I like chocolate. And cake.

I wish both my roommates would break up with their men, and come home to me. I will make them breakfast. And my life wouldnt be so empty. No, its not that bad, I can sit here and do whatever I want and not get yelled at. If you are in the mood for getting yelled at, go grocery shopping with my roommates. Ha. "We have ritz crackers. We have peanut butter. We have ziplock baggies. Make your own." Carrie wont let me drop out of school. Tomarrow is Saturday and my day is going to be spent studying all day. Because I never study and I reallly should be. But it is more exciting to hang out with Carrie than it is to learn about how half the world is illiterate and the other half is dying of aids. Like I really like my geography class because it is so interesting, but it just shows how much the world sucks and how much we take for granted because we have showers and school and doctors. And how much Americans suck because they never do anything for anyone else. After just finishing a book about China and how tough it is there, and I am almost done with a book on slavery and how there are like 10 million people in slavery TODAY, and taking this geo class, I learned that the world sucks and thats all there is to life.

I was bored the other day so I downloaded some Ricky Martin. And now that is on my computer. Im kinda frightened for myself.

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, louboutin shoes, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike free, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany and co, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, prada handbags, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, longchamp, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses  

~

Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, north face, converse pas cher, vans pas cher, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, mulberry, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, coach factory outlet, michael kors, true religion jeans, michael kors, burberry, vanessa bruno, nike blazer, new balance pas cher, coach purses, true religion jeans, nike free, kate spade handbags, longchamp pas cher, hogan, louboutin pas cher, timberland, lacoste pas cher, oakley pas cher, lululemon, sac longchamp, air max, ray ban pas cher, air force, hermes, north face, coach outlet, true religion outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, hollister, nike free run uk, tn pas cher, sac guess, nike roshe run, ray ban uk  

~

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, hollister, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, moncler, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, barbour jackets, links of london, canada goose, pandora charms, canada goose uk, swarovski, ray ban, converse outlet, nike air max, vans, gucci, barbour, replica watches, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, coach outlet, converse, ugg boots uk, canada goose outlet, doke gabbana outlet, doudoune canada goose, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, moncler, lancel, pandora charms  

~

Post a Comment