I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, February 10, 2005 at 4:21 PM

I wish I could get paid for having the flu...

Why is it that I get no hours at work, but as soon as I get the flu, everybody wants to give me their hours? I've gotten more phone calls from people from work in the last 2 days, then I have in the last 2 weeks.

I GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!!! I'm really excited about it. I felt the need to tell her that I had the flu, to explain why I sounded like I was dying on the phone. But it would be so cool.

I thought it would be a good idea to eat. BAD IDEA. My stomach hurts worse now after my chicken noodle soup and crackers. I can't do anything besides watch tv, because if I sit up too long I feel like I am going to die. I've been trying to read my book, but if I read for too long then I get dizzy. I feel like somebody took a giant sledgehammer and attacked my joints with it. But thats all. If you need me, I'll be on the couch.

Post a Comment