I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, February 03, 2005 at 2:47 PM

red right hand

It really amazes me, the things people will buy on ebay. I couldn't remember when I had class today, and I was 10 minutes late because I slept too long. My math professor (who is also head of the sociology department....its soc stats aka not real math) is very animated. He is real funny. Today, in a little kid voice, he said, "I'm one year, four months, and 17 days old....AND I CAN TALK." It was hilarious. He wears sweaters like Phil. I just got done baking cookies. The Paula Abdul work out video came in the mail today. I'm real excited. I learned this weekend that snails are asexual; they can reproduce with themselves if they really want to. I think that some day I am going to get another snail. So they can make snail babies. What would be cooler than snail babies?

Post a Comment