I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, January 09, 2005 at 9:25 PM

it's like an early birthday present....

Today Carrie and Jim got me a fish and a frog. I just named them. The fish is Puerto Rico. The frog is Lunch, because right now, the fish is trying to eat him. I am avoiding my paper that is due tomorrow, because in order to write it, I have to watch my speech on video tape. And I dont want to do that. So I am waiting for Carrie and Jim to leave. All my roomates and their boyfriends are going to the bars tonight. I am drinking a wine cooler right now, because I decided that I can get all liquered up before I watch my speech. Right? Two more weeks and my interim is over. That is only 9 more classes because we have off on Martin Luther King JR's birthday. He has a really long name. I bought some new clothes yesterday and it was real exciting. Then I watched Back to the Future II and III, by myself. Then I had a really strange dream. I love my gel keyboard thing. I am really excited about my aquatic friends, but I dont know if I have an outlet I can plug them into. Because I think my only outlet is here by my computer. And not only is my computer desk a disaster area, this power strip sometimes blows the fuse. I dont want that to happen to my two little babies. My plants are all still alive. I'm doing pretty good with things that are living. Maybe I should have a kid. Just kidding. My fish might try to eat it.

Post a Comment