I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, January 07, 2005 at 5:28 PM

the EVIL green crayon....

I am very mad at a certain green crayon. This is the color my laundry all decided to become today. But then Carrie helped me drench it all in detergent, and I went to the slosh n wash, and now my clothes are at least less green. Except anything that was white to begin with. They are still green. I have so much to do for my speech class and I just absolutly dread it. I can't stand going to that class. Good thing there is only 2 weeks left, but until then, I have a midterm, a final and two more speeches. And I have a paper due monday. I am going to go to bed to take a nap, and then maybe I can get over the fact that I need to buy some new clothes that are preferably not green.

Post a Comment