I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, December 12, 2004 at 1:32 AM

and I get the greatest view from here

I just spent like 10 minutes going through all the music on my computer, and some how I ended up listening to blink 182. Out of all the music in the world (or at least the 700 songs on my computer), that is what I ended up with. I fixed my winamp myself, thank you very much.Thats the last time I ask for help. When I work long shifts, I get bruises on my left hand. The fire truck came to the neighbors tonight. No burning embers though. I just peed, at roughly 1:12 am. It has been more than 24 hours since I last peed (which would have been 11:30 last night, also the only time I peed yesterday). How do I function? I'm not sure either. My ankle is getting worse. And its really not cool. Its going through this burning phase, where it just burns all the time. Like real bad. When I am at work (which is normally where I am all day) I tend to stand on one foot. My right foot, because my left ankle hurts. I don't like being broken. My manager said that if I wanted they could get me a chair for the register. But I'm not needy. I dont like other people having to do everything for me. I feel bad because lately I have just been telling people what to do, because I can't do the things I normally do at work pain free. Like bending over to pick things up off the ground. It doesnt work so well for me. Today I dressed up and brushed my teeth to go to the grocery store. To buy lime juice. And a sprig of mint.

Post a Comment