I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, November 21, 2004 at 11:58 PM

in the ghetto

It's about that time of year, when we can break out the Hanson christmas cd. If anyone is wondering where I will be at 530 am friday morning, I will already be punched in and ready to work. NO LIE. I think all my joints got together and decided that they did not want to work anymore. One of these days I am just going to fall over and have no ability to move. Like in Family Guy when Peter's wish is to have no bones and they wheeled him around in a wheel barrow. Kinda like that. My ankle brace got insulted tonight. Actually it is Carrie's ankle brace. Mine sucked, so I am using hers. The boot without the toe. Somehow I became homeless, in chemo, and from the ghetto.

I was making the trip from a-town to oshvegas tonight, when I noticed a peculiar thing. There is a truck company that is named 'Yellow". Heres the issue with that: The cab of the truck and the symbol are orange. Not real orangy, more of a mac and cheese orange. But to call that yellow is too much of a stretch. My first instinct was screaming 'orange'. So I cannot figure out why they call the company 'yellow' if they are going to paint all their trucks orange. I just dont understand some people and their strange ideas.

Post a Comment