I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, November 17, 2004 at 3:49 PM

Down here at the PAWN shop


I really do not know why Jenny is trying to lick me. I really don't.

I have decided that my new favorite word is autonomy, thanks to Jenny. it means:
1. Casting off of a limb for protection
2. Being responsible for the care of yourself

I used it in a sentence at work the other day, and everyone looked at me like I was nuts. But we had been talking about how it would be nice to remove your arms when it is really busy so that you can do more things at once.

My ankle is going on strike. I have never had so many body parts that randomly go numb until now. It's not cool at all. I couldn't sleep last night because my ankle hurt. Let me remind you how much medication I am on right now. I should not even be able to move in my sleep, I should be in a coma. But somehow I did not sleep last night.

I learned from the 10 o'clock news last night that 85% of people killed in Wisconsin knew their killer. So, guys, I am only going to ask this once. Please don't kill me. If you kill me, I would make you pay back my loan and no one would want to do that. I am putting a clause in my will right now:
Whoever kills me, has to pay back ALL of my loans, bills, etc. And wear spandex, every day. And get their nose replaced with a prosthesis nose.

Sound tempting? Anyone wanna kill me now? Didnt think so.

Post a Comment