I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, December 06, 2004 at 2:38 PM

i have 3 cats

Carrie let me have my own Jew. It is going to grow up and be a bigger and better Jew than hers. Actually, probably not, because her Jew is huge and I am not good at keeping things alive for very long. I am listening to Michael Jackson right now. I got an A on my presentation last Friday, and an A on the paper. Total cool. I just did the dishes and I am soaking wet. I cant clean without making a mess. You want to see a mess, come look at my bedroom. Carrie has this weird fasination with cleaning other people's bedrooms. For example, mine, Jenny's and Jim's. And even her own. My temperature is currently 97.2 degrees. I am playing taxi today and i am going to go pick my friends up from school. In Carrie's car, because I dont feel like looking for my keys.

Post a Comment