I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, November 30, 2004 at 1:37 AM

im not gonna cook it but ill order it from ZANZIBAR

Suddenly, all the text on my internet is enormous. Carrie let me have my own Jew, and it is looking pretty sweet. Before, me and Jenny were sitting in the living room, actually doing homework, when suddenly there was all this noise. It seemed as if the radiator was moving. Then, suddenly, the stereo was on and maroon five was playing. It was so very odd. Im supposed to write down everything i eat to see why i am sick, but i am kinda lazy. And I avoid excessive movement at all costs. Except me and Carrie went to curves today. and last night we visited with my hero, Richard Simmons. There is something about a man who can wear spandex. Jenny showed me the coolest bead catalog EVER. I was napping on the couch before and I had a dream that carrie was taping on the VCR and i changed the channel and her brother was mad. and we lived in a castle. I bought a new icepack tonight because Carrie decided that my ice pack wasn't cold enough. So I am going to bed now and when i wake up tomorrow, this ice pack better be magic and my back better stop hurting. I put joint tissue on my Christmas list and no one will buy it for me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we sould live in a castle  

~

Post a Comment