I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Saturday, December 18, 2004 at 8:09 PM

lets swim to the moon

I really don't like people who make kissing noises on the phone. My goal of right now is to clean my room. I decided that if I ever get married, it will be to the governor. Not THE governor, but any governor in general. Then I would be the governor's wife. And I could go on tour.

Today when someone came into work, my manager said, "Welcome to hell." And that is just an understatement of my long and torturous day at work. And, even though I work retail AND I AM SO SICK OF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, I went shopping after work. And I am so totally going to finish my xmas shopping monday after I visit the dr. I'm kinda confused about what they are going to do at the doctor though. I just don't really get it. I think I am going to look it up on webmd.com. I still have to shave my legs before I go because I have to wear shorts.

I don't think I could ever be an astronaut. First of all, I would have too many health complications to be sent into space. Secondly, I don't think it would be very comfortable to sleep standing up in the same position. And third, I don't like dehydrated food.

Post a Comment