I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, December 15, 2004 at 8:17 PM

pepperoni overload

Today Carrie 'accidentally' parked right on top of our porch. I had to sit down on her car just to get up the stairs. I almost killed myself lifting my dirty laundry over her car to get to my car. Today I went to the elementary school to pick up Julia, because supposedly she was sick. But I got there and she wasnt sick but they wouldnt let me take her home. So I played with glue and feathers with her. Then I went to a study group at school and actually learned a lot. I have to get a B or a BC on my geo test on Friday just to get a passing grade in geo. Because I failed history and I cannot fail 2 classes. I sold 3 books already. I went to Copps and the girl never asked me for my key card, and I didn't think about it because I was in a hurry to get out of there to get Julia. And like everything I bought was on key card. Because I thought $73 was a little too high, but I didn't question it because I needed to get out of there. I got a B on my social work final which is so cool because that is the class I am doing the best in. Is it funny that I am failing my gen ed's, but I am doing good in my elective classes? Iwent to Target today to buy a pot for my Jew, and they didn't have any empty pots. So my Jew is out of luck. My professor for speech is Nancy Norris. Is she good or bad? I don't know, but I need to. I dont want to take an interim, but I'm afraid that if I don't I am going to get screwed by my insurance company because I failed history. So I only earned 9 credits this semester. And if you knew how many times I went to the dr this semseter, and how much they could charge me for my wrist brace, and my shoe things, and my xrays, etc etc, you would know why that cant happen. I go to physical therapy monday. My mom says I have to shave my legs. Carrie's home. Pork chop time.

Post a Comment