I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, December 31, 2004 at 9:23 AM

return to sender

I got up real early, but it was my retardedness that did it. So now I am getting ready to go everywhere and get everything done that needs to be done. I am going to Dayton's to see if I can find some cheap formal wear, supposedly we are wearing formal wear tonight but nobody told me. What is better than celebrating a holiday in formal wear? I am going to attack my bedroom today, hopefully I can get down to the carpet, otherwise at least to the bottom layer. Every single joint and muscle in my body is sore. It is very uncomfortable. And painful. Everytime I breathe (which is very frequently), I can feel it in the middle of my back, right where it hurts. I stepped on a plastic spoon this morning, and it broke.

Post a Comment