I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Saturday, January 15, 2005 at 2:27 AM

I have the magic rocks

I had a very bad week of speech class followed by a strange night. It all started when a cow peed on my car on highway 41. Then I got new shoes. Then I ate too many doritos. Even though it is 230 am, and I have been waking up at 5 am, I am really not tired enough to go to bed. But at this point I should be deep in REM sleep. Strange. I know. I never want to talk to someone with my back turned, and then turn around and realize they are stabbing me. I am not going to get married because I don't really know how to walk down the isle. I have a tamborine. I am listening to the Bangles. Jenny said I can't sleep in my new shoes. They are that comfortable. Jenny said mascara makes me vibrant. You can buy used underwear on ebay. My physical therapist says I need to do my excersizes against the wall because otherwise I cheat. I gave a speech today.


Post a Comment