I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, April 11, 2005 at 4:49 PM

it was just a rock...

I have decided that school is hazardous to my health. No lie. Here's my evidence:

1. It is always really cold at school.
2. I have tendonitis in my ankles. Walking to school is not helping to make them better.
3. I have a very short attention span. This leads me to falling asleep in class. When I sleep in class, I don't always sleep at night. And you wonder why I do my homework at 3:30 am Saturday morning.
4. People in Oshvegas aren't excatly clean. There are a lot of germs out there. I could get tuberculosis or something. Even worse, I could get a herpe. It is very rare, but herpes can be transmitted through a toilet seat. You just have to rub your crotch all over the toilet seat right after someone with herpes did the same thing. Basically, if you want herpes, have sex. It would be easier than trying to get it from a toilet seat.
5. I have to do my laundry regularily. I see the same people everyday, so I can't wear the same clothes to school everyday. I actually have to change and put clean clothes on.
6. I have carpal tunnel in my left wrist, and when reading really heavy books, my wrist hurts. Because when I go to turn the page, I have to hold the book one handed. And they don't let you read a lot of light books in college.
7. When you are in 2 women's studies classes it is really hard to scope men. Just kidding. I am around A LOT of snobby poofy haired girls all day though. They let it be known that they know more than me and the rest of the class.
8. Prostitutes can make up to $2000 a weekend. But most prostitutes have a cocaine addiction, no teeth, and haven't showered in 3 months.
9. Being in class takes up the time I could be doing other things. Like baking pies, or raising cattle. Instead I am learning about sexual assult and suicide and chi squared.
10. The desks are made of wood. They are made to be torture devices. I blame all my problems with my joints on the fact that I am forced to sit in these desks all week. There is no comfortable position to sit in a desk, especially when you are trying to take a nap.

Post a Comment