I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, September 01, 2005 at 2:31 AM

Things I have done today that made me look like an idiot:

1. The screwdriver slipped when I was working. I ended up with a nice cut in my finger.
2. While grabbing a bandaid at work, I accidentally unloaded the contents of the first aid kit into the garbage can. Then I proceded to pull some back out, because all the band aids fell in.
3. I complained to a midget about how short I was, I kinda forgot he was shorter than me.
4. I really had to pee when I got home. I turned too fast and walked straight into the kitchen counter.
5. Even though I could hear the neighbors out side, I proceded to talk very loud to the TV set while watching Days on the soap opera channel. Sami really needs my advice.
6. At The Bar, I accidentally locked myself in the stall and could not get the door open.
7. I had to call my mom to make sure it was ok that i came over here (i'm at my mom and dad's) after bar close. I felt like a moron asking my mom's permission to go out and drink, then stay here, and have her wake me up for work in the morning.
8. Juliane did an imitation of how drunk i was last weekend. There is nothing worse than the instant replay of your own stupidity. All I have to say is that I have valid reasons for not calling him back. I have come up with a theory on my love life. It involves Lifetime movies.
9. I was eating hot soup in the living room, whe nI dropped a spoon full of hot noodles on my foot. My foot spasmed, flinging hot noodles all over.

ok well i am off to bed, my mom even left out pajamas for me. My favorite thing to do when i am drunk is to lay down. I love it when the whole room spins.

Post a Comment