I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 1:37 AM

park and ride

Our house makes the creepiest noises. No likey. I also don't like how there is such a big window in our bathroom that faces into the neighbor's house. I feel as if my peeing echos out the window and the neighbors can hear it amplified. My fingers on my left hand really have not been working the last couple days. All I can say is, owwweeeeee.

I was at Windows of Light the other day when I saw the creepiest things i have ever seen. They had these little metal fairy figures with butterfly wings. The wings were actual wings from actual butterflies that are raised on a butterfly farm in New Zealand. No lie. They were CREEPY. I wanted to cry and throw up at the same time.

I think I am loosing my mind. Yesterday I lost my keys, but I found out today that they were on the stove the whole time. I lost my cell phone for 6 hours until I found it sitting on my broken dresser drawer that doubles as a table, which means it was also sitting right in the open. I honestly have not been able to find my phone charger for days. I don't know what to do with my fake nail. When I got home from work before I thought I had a giant bruise on my arm. It's on my forearm and it streches into my skin graft. I was wondering why it didn't hurt. Then i realized it is just a large spot of photo lab chemicals.

Post a Comment