I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, July 11, 2005 at 1:30 AM

Pyramid of Stolen Batteries

There are 4 ingredients in fluff. If you can guess all four without cheating I will give you a cookie. We have tv once again. I am getting my car fixed this week (maybe). I am also well overdue for an oil change, but money does not grow on trees. That's for sure. I am so confused about how the schedule works at Target. I am thinking about just calling in next weekend for Sandra's wedding. I didn't swallow my pills hard enough, I can still feel them in my throat. I hate that. And I am not going to walk downstairs just for a glass of water. All I have done the last couple of days is watch tv because I have been feeling real sick. I hate it how when I get sick with anything, no matter what it is, my joints all ache. One of these days I am going to venture over to the Oshkosh Public Library. The giant ceramic lions out front are keeping me from wanting to go there. My middle name is not Lucifer and Karma's middle name is not Ann.

Post a Comment