I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, May 22, 2005 at 10:53 PM

and I have fetal alcohol syndrome...

Today we fed a spider to my venus flytrap. We tortured that spider. We could not get it to go in the plant, so finally Jim put a needle through the spider and lowered it into the trap. It was pretty complicated, which means I am not going to feed it much. Plus it leaves behind leftovers. I pulled an ant carcass out of one of the traps today. Carrie and I went on a hike with her hyperactive dog at High Cliff. Phil was a little worried because he thought the dog had run away. But really she was having the time of her life, barking out the window and peeing every 2.5 seconds.


I am really going to miss our gas stove when we move. What is better than making smores in your kitchen?

Post a Comment