I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, May 15, 2005 at 10:15 PM

a lumberjack with a pirate accent

Last night we watched the northern lights after we got back from beer gardens. It's the first time I have ever seen the northern lights so I thought it was pretty sweet. Except it was freezing outside. When we came in, I was so cold I got down some more blankets to put in my bed. Not only did I have 6 blankets in my bed, I even used my beach towel as a blanket. At 3:30 in the morning when you just get back from drinking, using a beach towel for a blanket sounded like a pretty good idea to me. Now that school is over we have to get ready to move. Jenny left for Costa Rica this morning. Carrie is doing some of my laundry for me at her mom's house. It's because she is a nice girl. And she rocks at life. When we left to go out last night, I forgot my id at home. it's real tragic to forget your id. Then I forgot keys to get back in the house, but luckily Jenny and Wyatt were here. I will leave you with this quote "Maybe it was Manny."

Post a Comment