I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Saturday, April 30, 2005 at 8:34 PM

do you miss macaroni and cheese?

I am in the search of a new job, one that gives me hours and pays me decent. I applied for a job at the Target photo lab today, I think that would be pretty sweet. I've gotten cheap, which is why I need a new job, and I am just going to make everybody's presents. I bought some paint from Hobby Lobby and some pretty sweet beads, and I am making my sister's bday present and my mom's mothers day present. My mom loves homemade presents, she says they come from the heart. Really, it's because I have no money and a lot of time to waste. But she doesn't need to know that. Last night, we were at a bar, and my mom was like, "You know, it's really weird to be at the bar with my mom" (my grandma was there). I was like, "Mom, it is even weirder to be at the bar with your mom AND your grandma." I was at the bar from 7 until bar close, and I spent a total of $4. Beer was free from 7 to 9, but they kept giving me free beer anyways. I can't complain. It is just because I look like my sister. My mom kept calling me an alcoholic last night and kept bringing up my underage drinking ticket, and I was so mad at her by the time we left the bar. I'm going up to the lake tomorrow and it is going to be cold. But I am getting free lunch. I'm so cheap, I should start taking lessons from that con guy on comedy central.

Post a Comment