I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, April 14, 2005 at 12:56 AM

cinnamin toast crunch

I just bought an eraser at Walmart and it is so super sweet. I am going to use it on my math test tomorrow. Carrie cleaned my rings for me. They definatley bling now. I had an essay test today, if you want to know any statistics about suicide, public nudity, or hetero or homosexual deviance, just ask. My brain is full of useless information and all I can think about is how there is only 4 more weeks left of this torture.

I realized today that I could never rob people's houses. I would get halfway across someone's living room, and 4 out of my 10 toes would crack, and at least one of my ankles would pop out of place. I can't walk silently. My joints are seeking revenge.

I'm going out this weekend for Derek's birthday. It's so nice to be 21 and to be able to go out and be drunk in public and not worry about getting arrested. Plus I never have anywhere to wear my dress shoes to, except when we go out.

I lost 3 lbs this month and 1% body fat. And, on top of that, this week I have been sleeping almost 8 hours a night. But I have been getting out of bed everyday before my alarm goes off. And I have had 2 very disturbing dreams in the last 2 nights. One involved the possum attacking me in my car in the backyard, and I had to touch him cuz he would not stop biting my arm. The other was me sewing up my hand with pink thread, then some lady took it all out at once (even though some guy said that she could only take it out one stitch at a time) and nobody could stop the bleeding. Dont ask, cuz I dont get it either. The possum one is still weirding me out, especially in the dark. I swear it could have really happened, I swear I really did have to touch that thing. I think I might have rabies from it.

Squeak. Squeak squeak squeak. Squeak. Squeak squeak.

Post a Comment