I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, April 27, 2005 at 8:53 PM

Only two came back. Melissa Joan Hart and Melissa Joan Hart.

There is this random guy named Brian, who is living with us for 6 days when we move. And so I said, "Maybe he's single." Carrie said, "You could call Rob back, ask for Brian, and say, 'Well since you already live here, why don't we get married?'". But I don't want to marry him, I just said that maybe he is single. When we were checking out at the grocery store Carrie said, "I saw Ben Goehler in the liquor department. You could go over there and propose to him." And the grocery checker outers heard this. They might know Ben and then they would think I am trying to stalk him. But I'm really not. I don't want to get married.

That's why I only throw my keys when I am in a relatively good mood.

Yesterday in class my professor said, "You know, Carnies are just evil statisticians that use math to steal money from you."

I am in the middle of writing a long paper so I am taking a break and drinking beer and making spaghetti. My paper just needs to be turned in by 11:59pm. I have all night.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your fiance at the library today. I know. I know everyone at the library. Then, walking to class, I saw someone else I know.  

~

Post a Comment