I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, April 17, 2005 at 12:30 AM

good thing his name wasn't Coochie

I had a pretty strange weekend. Well my weekend started kinda early. But, on Thirsty Thursday, we met the Captain (as in Captain Morgan) and witnessed a bar fight. And on Friday I learned that walking in heels is not as easy as it looks, and that apple cider beer, as gross as it sounds, was actually pretty good. Last night, in my drunkenness, I made the mistake of setting my alarm for 7:18 PM. Good thing I didn't take my pills, because I didn't sleep more than 2 hours last night. So I was up before my alarm should have gone off at 7:18 AM. I feel much better when I get out of bed with my alarm going off, so I reset it for 7:22 AM, and even hit the snooze once or twice. Not that I was sleeping, I was laying with the blanket over my head wishing it was dark out. Tonight we watched the dog show on the animal planet. And we ate way too much Chinese. I swear Wyatt was still eating his Chinese hours later, continuously. No lie.

My mom and dad are coming tomorrow and we are going to cook out and it is going to be so good. I have off tomorrow (today! techincally), the first Sunday I have had off in like a year. So I am going to make the best of it by eating.

I cleaned out my empty fishtank today. By the time I was done, the whole house smelt like fishtank. Well, it smelled more like my grandma and grandpa's cottage when its real hot out and there are dead fish on the picnic table. Imagine that whole smell throughout the house. Good thing Jenny and Wyatt were napping, it wasn't very pleasant.

Post a Comment