I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 12:04 AM

my brakes don't work

I just bought a Venus Flytrap on ebay. The Venus Flytrap is a plant that is near extinction, I learned. As excited as I am for a carnivorous plant that I can feed with bugs, the directions look complicated. They do not have the instructions on the ebay site, they came after I paid for the plant. I have to put the plant in a terrarium and in the winter I can put it in the fridge. Why do I have a feeling this plant is going to end up like all my fish?

I got the strangest piece of mail today. It came from Florida. It is a chain letter, where you are suppossed to send six people $1 and then send out the letter to like a million people so that you get more than $6 back. Its kinda sketchy. I really don't know how this florida guy got my address, because it was totally addressed directly to me. My address here in Oshkosh is not very well known. I could understand it better if it was sent to my parents, because that is the address I typically use besides my bills. The only thing I can think of is I must have sold something on ebay or amazon and put this address as the return address, and this guy got a hold of my address that way. Or I bought something from him and had it shipped here. No matter how this guy got my address, he had to have searched for it somehow. It just creeps me out. I don't like the fact someone I don't know is sending me chain letters. I'm scared of cults. Good thing we are moving in a month. I am never giving anyone my address then.

Post a Comment