I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, May 04, 2005 at 4:03 PM

check out my hamstring curls....

Today when Carrie and I were walking back from class, people kept staring at us like something was wrong. We checked our zippers and that wasn't the problem. As far as I know my clothes match today (I am being monochromatic in black). Maybe it was because I was wearing brown shoes with my black shirts. Or it is because Carrie lost 2 1/2 pounds.

Not only does my mom inquire about my love life, my whole extended family does. Hayley wants to put me on the Bachlorette, because, in her words, "the men are so dreamy". And everybody always asks me two things - one is if I am dating anyone. The other is irrelevant. But I tried telling them that my love life is hopeless and they need to give it up. Some day I will have my 12 illegitimate children and everything will be fine.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the other question?  

~

Post a Comment