I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, May 08, 2005 at 6:45 PM

mmmmbop

The stereo in my car is broken, I can't turn it off, turn it down, or take the cd out. If you ever hear somebody playing Sublime from their car obnoxiously loud, that's me. It is rather funny though, because it is just so loud I can't shout over it. My Jew was dancing. I opened the blinds in the living room and part of my Jew was stuck to the blind, so it danced. My Jew has really taken off; it's getting so big that it is taking over the radiator. I was working on a paper at the public library, and I thought I would take a break and stop at my grandma and grandpa's. Then my family wanted to go out to the bar. My little break ended up being a big break. I have one sentance of a 5 page paper, and then I need to turn it into a presentation. The only good thing that comes out of my insomnia is finals, I can stay up late and get up early to get everything done at the last minute. I pinched my nerve in my wrist again. My hand is back to going numb. It's not my favorite thing. There is something with regular soda that gives me stomach aches. I don't know what it is. I just drank a 7-up and now I don't feel good. I just don't get it. Today I drove around Appleton with my Venus Flytrap, the plant is sitting in my fishtank. So I buckeled the fish tank into my passenger seat. Me and Nicole fed my Venus Flytrap an ant, it was pretty sweet. The trap closed almost all the way and we could see the ant running, trying to escape. Then it closed tighter, and the ant stopped moving. The trap hasn't opened back up yet, but I am anxious to see what is left of the ant afterwards. I am in love with my new plant. I'm also afraid I am going to kill it.

Post a Comment