I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, July 01, 2005 at 11:56 PM

happy july

If you can guess which tv show this quote is from I will love you forever and ever----

"What day is today? Today is Mother's day"

That's right, it is a Full House quote. I hung out with our immature 19 year old neighbors yesterday. Cool, huh? I have been up since 6:30 this morning. That's why I am going to bed now instead of getting my nails done by Big Brother's Nails. I have eaten too much Chinese. I love being 21. I can buy beer whenever I want.

Here is a webpage all about me----
http://www.apts.org/aboutAPTS/staff/Kristin_Wilson.cfm

aren't I hot? I might change my picture to that one in the facebook. Then maybe I would get more friends.

The creepy things about this Kristin Wilson are:
1. She graduated from James Madison University. I graduated from James Madison Middle School.
2. She has two degrees - one in English and one in Sociology. I am an English major with my minor in sociology.
3. We look so much alike that it freaks me out. I'm just kidding about this one.

Post a Comment