I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, August 08, 2005 at 1:51 AM

Harvey Star Washington

Today at work I cut my hand open pretty bad with a screwdriver. oops. I have a list for tomorrow. Watch out. I am determined to get it done. Tonight Sheila and I went to a cookout, even though we didn't know anyone there. We played some volleyball, and I brought home a whole beach in my pants. There was even sand in my underwear. I fall down a lot. We went out drinking Friday night, and the highlight of the night (in my opinion) was when Sheila called a certain guy a jackass in my honor. It was pretty sweet. That's friendship right there. what I thought was funny about it was when Sheila started walking over there, all the guys we were with followed her. Like they were threatening. I got the sublime tribute cd. I really like it. surprised? I accidentally cut one of my toenails almost off and it hurts. I have to be more careful with sharp objects. Good thing I destroy things with a screwdriver for a living. I am going to the hardware store tomorrow, and to Hobby Lobby, but I have to keep it under control.

We were watching this show before where there was a woman trying on wigs who shaved her head because she doesn't like having hair, and so she said----"I could see myself using a wig in the winter, to keep my head warm." ummm, ok. could you imagine somebody walking into a room, taking off their winter jacket, then removing their wig and placing it in their pocket?

Post a Comment