I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, October 22, 2004 at 5:42 PM

I think were alone now

Its Friday night, and whats Kristin doing? Blasting early 90's pop and playing solitare. Actually, I am waiting for Juliane to call me back. I drove (all the way...) to Appleton to harass my mom, but I couldn't find her. So, all sad and lonely, I came home.

Ive been meaning to get out my beads, but I just dont ever get around to it. Plus this place is such a mess I wouldnt have enough room. And my doctor said I am suposed to avoid moving. I am also suposed to avoid my computer. oops.

I honestly think that it is real important for people of our generation to vote. It doesnt matter who you vote for, just as long as you are making an informed decision. It is proven that the people who vote the most are senior citizens. And senior citizens dont care about the future. They care about now, because they are all going to die soon. I care about the future. I want my 12 kids to grow up in a country with good health care and education. I am not expecting any of my 12 illegitamite children to be healthy, because look at all my problems. But I want to know that they are going to get the care they need. Even if they get a parasite in their stomach from a water park (we watched Discovery channel last night. A baby projectile vomited all over). And Wisconsin is a state with high education expectations. Look at our state university system. When we were applying for colleges and the such in high school, we were told that because we came from a rigourus school system our C's would look like other school's B's. And so its really not my education that I am worried about, since I am almost done with college (scary, huh, me being out in the big world...) but it is the future. And so, the moral of the story is, look into the campaign and make a an educated choice, and go out and vote. An educated choice is not saying, "well, I am voting for him because he is pro-(choice/life). That is just voting on one teeny tiny unrelevant piece of information. And I dont like the fact that Bush brings religion into his campaign, saying he advises the country with his Christain beliefs. This is not a Christian country. This is a country based on freedom of choice. But ok, I am done.

When my roomates leave me for a weekend I have nothing better to do than sit on my computer and type up long, random, irrelevant blogs. sorry. oh, and I was right. It was paper recycling. HA.

Post a Comment