I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, February 16, 2005 at 6:54 PM

welcome to the tragic kingdom

I just took a shower, and I was putting on makeup, when my hand spasmed and I jabbed myself in the eye with my mascara. I opened a new credit card today, and they thought it would be a good idea to give me a $1500 limit. Do you know what that means? I can go shopping. I changed my major yesterday. You would think something so life changing would take awhile, but it only took 3 1/2 minutes.

I just pulled a Jim. There was a toothpaste box in the garbage, and I picked it up and put it in the recycling. I went to both Target and Shopko today, and all I wanted was a diet sprite (aka fizzy water) and neither of the stores had it. Ok, well I did go to both stores for more important things, and I had to settle for a bottle of water. I am going to drop my math class. I practically failed my first test (because 61% isn't failing, just close). Plus, since I am getting a BA, I am done with the whole math thing. FOREVER. Jenny bought me a giant candy bar, because it's my favorite. But I can only eat it when I am in a candy bar mood, which is usually during Days. John Black is this big drug addicted weirdo now. It's mildly amusing.

Whatever happened to Hanson? I know Juliane's lover married the girl he knocked up, but other than that, what are they doing now?

Blogger Bina Simon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.  

~

Post a Comment