I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Friday, December 09, 2005 at 11:50 AM

I think I am allergic to cotton balls

So, being the badass I am, I am skipping class today. I have a valid reason - I just don't want to go. I know I am getting an A in that class anyways. Someone has been plowing our sidewalks and we couldn't figure out who it was. Today we noticed someone driving down our sidewalk in a jeep with a plow attached to it. We watched this maniac drive all over our driveway and sidewalk. He parked on the sidewalk and got out, it was none other than Big Jer, our landlord. In addition to his van, he has a Jeep and plows our sidewalk with it.

One week of classes left. I can't wait. But I do have an interim class, sociology of something. One of my new shoes took some of the skin off my foot. The price to pay for beauty. I emailed 3 professors and only one replied. Kind of upsetting. But thats ok. We are going out drinking tonight in A-town. Drinking with my friends always makes for a good time.

Here's a question that has been on my mind lately--How come Mario and Luigi are the 'Super Mario Brothers'? Why are they not 'Super insert last name here Brothers'? Or the 'Super Luigi Brothers'? Why does Mario get all the fame?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

because in the games, it was mario mario and luigi mario. thats italians for you  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

because in the games, it was mario mario and luigi mario. thats italians for you  

~

Post a Comment