I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Sunday, July 04, 2004 at 12:50 AM

its so easy, happy go lucky

After cutting fruit for 2 hours and covering my whole aching body in aloe, it is funny that I walk into my room and see a post it stuck to my computer that says 'Yatta'. I laughed out loud to myself. Thanks, Jenny, for the post it. Totally not expecting that. As of tonight, I have so much respect for fruit salad. Who would have thought.

I really need to get my car fixed because it is starting real rough. Maybe i should just get rid of my car and make my friends drive me everywhere. Just think of all the quality time I would make every one spend with me. As if a trip to the grocery store with me isnt enough. I decided not to make a grocery list tonight, that I would get whatever I felt like at the store. My friends that I dragged along with me did not see the pleasure in this trip. I was up and down every isle in Copps four times, because everytime I would get to the other end of the store I would decide I needed something on the opposite end. This also ended up with me finding way too many things that i didnt need and spending ALOT of money. Money well spent, I might add. The bbq tomarrow is going to ROCK. cant wait.

Post a Comment