I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, June 24, 2004 at 4:26 AM

gary thats my shoe

i am sunburnt like you wouldnt believe. i am real excited to move. yeah. my cd player isnt being so cool right now. i am so subburnt. im really hurtin. not as bad as jenny just was. and i am glad. my ear bled like crazy teh other day, which means i cannot put my ring back in and i really want to put that in. but i am stuck with this barbell cuz its all swollen cuz i made it bleed like you wouldnt believe. i didnt know an ear could bleed that much. it makes me wonder how much blood i lost when they cut my ear off and drilled a hole in my head. cuz if is in proportion to how much my cartilige bled for like 15 minutes, i would have lost like a gallon. thats a lot of blood. good thing the body makes more to keep it alive. other wise i woudl have ben screwed. a long time ago too. tomarrow is my last day at marys. HOW COOL IS THAT? down to 2 jobs, till the 14th of July, then only 1. and that will be cool. supercool. ubercool. i am going to force some sleep into my body. hasta luego.

Post a Comment