I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, June 15, 2004 at 12:16 AM

stop the insanity lisa marie

i move in excatly one month. super cool. it is going to be real hard to fit everything i own into vehicles and into an apartment. all my arts and crafts stuff takes up like my whole room. i really wanna get a tattoo.

Even though they are extinct today, the Orthocerida were among the most successful and long-lived of the Paleozoic Cephalopoda. With their long graceful shells they very much typified the early Paleozoic benthos and nekto-benthos. Appearing during the Middle Ordovician, they soon supplanted both the Endocerida and the Ellesmerocerida. During the later Ordovician and the Silurian they were among the common of the straight-shelled cephalopods, although generally smaller than their larger and rarer contemporaries the Actinocerids. As the most primitive of the Neocephalopoda, they were the ancestors of the Bactridida, which in turn seem to represent the stem group form which all advanced Cephalopoda evolved.

http://www.nin-gnr.com/eddc/album/gt/four.jpg


that is something i am illegally citing off hte internet. it explains the pictures in the link, that is my fossil rock i got downtown a-town this week and i made the coolest necklace. i burned cds of pictures for everyone who went up north (i took 97 pictures) so if you were there and havent gotten a cd yet, i got it. i bought new eye makeup at walmart tonight and i am wearing it now. cool, huh? i heard boyfriend jim has a rash. thats just the gossip. jennys back in our couple. i found some pictures of maybe how i want a tattoo. i wish i could draw. i wish there were like 28 hours in a day. and i wish i didnt pick up a new hobby every week. because there are so many things i need to do. i wish i could put pictures on here cuz i found some cool ones of potential tattoos. i started making a website. then me and my computer got in a fight and i cant get to my website. suck on a tin roof. i have a gap commercial stuck in my head, "gonna dress you up in my love, all over all over, gonna dress you up in my love, all over your body". i miss leah, she used to sing me commercials all the time. i am listening to the doors. i bought watermelon gum and i blew bubbles until my jaw hurt. my doctor said my jaws not broken, but i think it is. he also said the lump in my neck is not a problem. let me remind you it is the size of a golf ball. oh and did i mention that it hurts? but i guess its going to go away on its own. its been a year. i dont think its going anywhere. i hsd dairy queen tonight.

Post a Comment