I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, June 17, 2004 at 1:01 AM

MAYBE THE NUN JUST FELL

i am downloading early 90's pop onto my puter. no lie. i bought sunscreen today (because like everything i own, i lost both bottles i had) and so i got some neutrogena stuff, and it was on the higher priced end, but i just put some on (yeah it is 1 am and i just put sunscreen on) and its real nice. its not greasy at all and you cant even feel it on your skin. i made a very wise decision today. my room is like a disater area. i have too many hobbies going on at once, plus a lot of laundry that needs to be put away. i want to go to the victoria secret sale, but i am BROKE and that would be a bad idea. i do not go to hobby lobby anymore and i cannot. even when i go in there not intending to spend money i do. DANGER, DANGER. thats what its like. im going to stay single forever because its easier. ill just stay in carrie and jims couple (and jenny too) because my life would be so less complicated. then i just have my problems to deal with, not mine and someone elses. and then i wont feel so suffocated and taken advantage of. life would be so much easier if i was a worm and could reproduce by myself. i am enough for me to handle without anyone getting in the way.

Post a Comment