I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 7:44 PM

say it aint so, your drug is a heartbreaker

This is why I want to drop out of school -- every class I want to take is from 940 - 1110 or 150 - 250. Right now I am registered for 3 classes. I want 2 more classes, and maybe an interim. And I need to be taking classes in the 300 and 400's, because I need the junior/senior level credits. But that is not going to happen. oh, and since I am currently paying back my loan, I have absolutely no money to pay for next semester. But with Christmas coming up, I am sure to get AT LEAST 40 hours a week. Which will be some extra money. I have 35 hours this week, but that is because now I have hours in apparel. Which I like working in a department better anyways. As one of my managers said today, "Its cleaning up after the pigs in the departments, but at least you dont always have to deal with them." True that.

On a complete side note, in German, park and ride is "Park-and-ride-Parkplatz". Instead of saying "vulgar language", they say "inflammatory sayings". And that is why Germans have no arms or legs.

Post a Comment