I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Monday, February 28, 2005 at 3:23 PM

party in a pouch

I feel like I am about to spew my guts everywhere. I got the coolest present from Jenny this weekend - a Spirograph. It's total sweet. If I didn't have 25 1/2 million things to be doing, I would be playing with it right now. But like 2 hours ago I realized I have a paper due tomorrow and a math test on Thursday. And I feel like I am dying (I know I am being a little melodramatic, but I really feel close to death right now). I left work yesterday after being there for not even an hour. I never leave work or call in.

How do trains run in the winter? What happens when there is ice and snow on the train tracks? That can't be safe. How do they clean them off? I have been thinking about this for the last couple days and I cannot figure it out. Because they have to do something to the tracks to keep them safe in the winter.

Post a Comment