I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Saturday, January 14, 2006 at 2:11 AM

Tonight at work I was in such a strange mood I don't think Dick's Sporting Good's could handle it. I made it a point to wear everything I could. I walked around for 45 minutes wearing one glove. I also wandered the store in a pair of 180 earmuffs and more than once I toured the store in this god awful hat. I avioded doing anything relevant to apparel. I covered footwear for awhile. I sold a pair of shoes. One pair in 45 minutes. I also covered the front end. I am the break bitch. If you want to take a break, call Kristin. I got to say"Copyright Red 2005". It was just one of those days that couldn't be taken seriously. I am going to sleep all day because tomorrow I don't go in until 8 pm. When I was younger, my neighbor hit me with his car while I was riding my bike on the sidewalk. My right kidney makes me feel like he just hit me again. But this time I did not get a can of soda and some candy from it.

Post a Comment