I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Thursday, May 20, 2004 at 11:07 AM

the coolest thing ever happened yesterday. THE COOLEST THING EVER. me and jenny went to green bay, and we were at a set of lights. she pointed to a car, and was like, hey, that looks like your old car. and i was like, sure does. and then the car drove past, and i was lookin at the back of it, and it totally was my old car, she still had my yellow dave matthews sticker on the back. it was so cool. it really was. i cant believe that car is still out there, workin and stuff. carrie broke off half the horn once and it was the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. real funny. but that like just made my day, seeing my old car in green bay. that sentence rhymed. for real.

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, louboutin shoes, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike free, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany and co, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, prada handbags, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, longchamp, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses  

~

Post a Comment