I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. ~Jack Kerouac

by khristin ann Wednesday, July 14, 2004 at 12:08 AM

"Im just not a ham woman"

I am downloading a whole bunch of Sublime since i dont have my sublime cds. And i am burning a cd. Because that is what i do for fun. Jenny got those Harry Potter jellybeans, and we ate them in her car. The two grossest ones were earwax and earthworm. I told Jenny that i thought the dirt ones werent that bad, and I came home and i was telling my mom that the last one i ate was dirt, and she was like, oh the dirt ones werent too bad....ha. the earwax ones were just disgusting though. Soap wasnt too bad either. We didnt get a spaghetti.

Moving on Thursday. I am excited. And at the same time im not really looking forward to all that work. But once we get everything all moved in it is going to be great. We just gotta try real hard to hide the ghettoness. Me and Carrie are going shopping tomarrow, but its for stuff we need. Jenny yelled at me for buying stationary today, but it is so pretty and Carrie said I could. I love my friends because even though they are all obessed with marriage, they still look at yahoo personals. and they find people we know.

Post a Comment